R750 GNSS Modular Receiver
R750 GNSS Modular Receiver
Save time, money and headaches with the Trimble R750 GNSS Modular Receiver, Trimble's reliable, easy-to-use base station solution. With remote monitoring and alerts, an internal radio, LTE modem and rover capability, the R750 is designed to meet all your needs.
Features and Benefits
The R750 incorporates the latest industry-leading positioning technology from Trimble, along with a full suite of modern communications capabilities, in a rugged, modular package that can be deployed anywhere.
Versatile and Modular Design
- Use it in a variety of locations—onsite cabins, site trailers, in vehicles or on light machines
- Place the receiver where it is protected from theft and weather, then place the external GNSS antenna in a location with clear visibility to the sky
- Use it as highly reliable base station or rover
- As a vehicle mounted rover it can be used for fast, effective grade checking and surface mapping
Remote Monitoring and Alerts
- 4G LTE or Wi-Fi gives you access to your base no matter where you are
- Receive email alerts, remotely monitor and reconfigure your base stations to eliminate downtime
- No need for time-consuming and costly visits to the base station to set up each day or diagnose issues that may arise, particularly for remote or difficult to access locations
- The R750 tracks all currently available satellite signals.
- GNSS triple frequency tracking for optimized performance (GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, NavIC, SBAS tracking)
- Optional Galileo and BeiDou navigation satellite systems
Powered by the Latest Industry-Leading Trimble GNSS Positioning
- Trimble ProPoint technology – constellation-agnostic, robust positioning engine that enables greater reliability and productivity for rover applications, particularly in challenging GNSS environments
- Trimble CenterPoint RTX – delivers near RTK level precision anywhere in the world without the use of a local base station or VRS™ network
- Trimble Maxwell 7 GNSS ASIC – provides access to al trackable constellations for greater reliability
- Trimble xFill technology – seamlessly fills in for gaps in RTK or VRS connection streams—this allows you to continue to use your rover with RTK precisions for up to five minutes if the connection to your primary correction source is lost
Fully Connected and Easy to Use
- Connectivity – integrated communications options: 4G LTE modem, UHF, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth
- Trimble Internet Base Station Service (IBSS) – broadcasts Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) data or Differential (DGNSS) corrections from your base station over the internet via Wi-Fi or the internal 4G LTE modem. This makes it easier and more economical to use high precision GNSS for site positioning or machine control on the construction site over ranges which exceed the limitation of the UHF radio link. IBSS can also be used to augment UHF in areas of poor UHF coverage.
- Trimble AutoBase technology – rapid daily base station setup with a single button push
- Display – advanced four-line slanted front panel display with Power button, Enter, Escape, and navigation arrow keys for easier navigation, receiver configuration and status monitoring
- Durability – IP67 water and dust protection, designed to survive a 1.1 m (3.6 ft) pole drop onto a hard surface
- USB-C port – USB data transfer and communications port with support for USB-C PD (Power Delivery) charging in the office, on site, or on the go to extend operating time
- QR code – convenient connection to the built-in Wi-Fi access point via your smartphone or tablet
Flexible Configuration Options
Trimble R750 Modular GNSS Receiver is a fully upgradable receiver that can be configured in a variety of ways:
- As a Premium Precise base, including all constellations
- As a Premium Precise rover, including all constellations (no tilt)
- As a Premium Precise base and rover, including all constellations (no tilt)
- As a Precise base, including GPS and GLONASS
- As a Precise rover, including GPS and GLONASS
For more information on choosing the right GNSS antenna, learn more here.
Find the current Trimble Civil Construction software and firmware versions here.
Meet Our Customers
Learn how customers around the globe are using Trimble technology to be more efficient and profitable.